Fall is in the Air

Thursday, April 2, 2009

APRIL SHOWERS

Apparently April showers bring May flowers (at least we hope they will)!! We've been doing some home and garden fixes. We've finally gotten the threshold put into the bathroom (yea!) and are anxiously awaiting the soap dish we ordered online. (Hope it fits!) With those two things the bathroom will finally be finished. PaPa and Tesher have been working hard out in the flowerbeds and are making great progress. Most of the little rock and garden edging has been removed with all the plastic lattice. ;o) The beds are tilled and we are thinking of putting in some heather, lavender and blueberry bushes to fill in some gaps. Along with some wildflowers this spring we should have some great color in the garden.

We've just celebrated our 12th wedding anniversary and we can't believe it has been that long! The past two years have gone faster than all the others. Tesher grows so fast I think I can see the difference in the mornings. Quite amazing!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I honestly believe you can see a diff in the morning! They grow so fast!