Fall is in the Air

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

SNOW

Apparently I spoke too soon as we got at least 4 inches of snow today!

Kisses for MaMa




7 comments:

Alana said...

Oh, so cute! Tesher is so big! He actually reminds me a lot of my nephew. Your snow makes me jealous : )

Musicmom-Amy said...

I love how the tip of his nose is red. So cute!

marenz said...

Tesher is such a cutie! And what great snow pictures those turned out to be. That's something we don't see down South. Excited to see you in a few months!

rivertonlady said...

Wow Tina! It seems that Tesher is growing so fast. He is super cute. Bah! You call that snow! I need to send you pictures of our backyard!

Kay said...

I finally found you! Little did I know that you were a blogger as well. Cute pictures!!

Lydia said...

Hey! I didn't know you had a blog! Tesher is so cute. I love the pumpkin pictures from last Fall :)

JenM. said...

Tesher is totally a little Samuel! I LOVE his jacket, what a stylin' dude!

SNOW: The ONLY thing that I totally do not miss about Lynden.