Fall is in the Air

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Happy New Year






Hello to all! We enjoyed a "White Christmas" here in the Great Northwest. We have some snow left from the last couple storms and more piling up as we speak. We hope Santa found your houses as he was a bit late getting to our house due to the weather. Good thing Tesher doesn't know the difference.

I have a new nephew! Welcome Jackson! We love you already!

I am working up the courage to have surgery in Seattle on Tuesday. Hopefully I will be home after not too many days and I really hope Tesher remembers me. I am pretty sure he won't be thrilled with me not being here 24/7. Not sure what he will do (or what I will do)! Although, he did spend most of one day last week at the Mayberry's and he didn't want to come home when we finally got there. Yes, I am a new Mom and I am sure he will be fine... Right?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hope your surgery goes alright! Drop him off here if you need to :) Russ LOVES him, aparently! I think Tesher elicits the loudest happy screams from Russ!

Vashti said...

Tesher is such a handsome little guy! I hope everything goes smoothly with your surgery!

Peter and Lesha said...

hey hope everything goes well let me know if you need anything at all. have a great day thanks again for teaching for me last sunday. tesher looks great that little walker boy, wish he would teach Carson

Jenn @ Cuddles and Cameras said...

I hope everything goes well...too :D love the pics, and Tesher is the cutest little babe total "gerber baby" :) let us know if you need anything as well! :)