Friday, October 31, 2008
LOVE CHRISTMAS
I am so excited to head into the holiday season! I can't wait for Tesher's first, or I mean, second Christmas. His first Christmas we were in the hospital and he was 4 days old. So last year was a bit of a whirl-wind. I think we are going to wrap up a bunch of empty boxes, 'cause all he really likes is the box and the paper! We are probably going to go get our Christmas Tree in the next week or so! That way it can be Christmas for a really long time at our house!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I agree... I've already got the Christmas tunes in : ) I Love this time of the year. I can't believe little Tesher is going to be 1!!!! Time soooooooo flies.... : )
Tesher is at such a fun age this Christmas. Can't believe he's going to be one already. But it's a great time to have a birthday. December babies unite!!! :D
It does seem like the first huh? I totally agree. And I LOVE LOVE LOVE Christmas too... I don't know why, but I feel so much more into it this year... maybe it's because I'm not just waiting to have a baby and then in the dream-land that follows having a baby where time stands still in your house :) On Christmas eve last year, I about panicked realizing that we hadn't wrapped anything and I didn't really remember buying anything! Luckily, I had planned before my haze :)
Wow, I should publish that book :)
Hey :)
Found your blog through Amy's blog. Wanted to say hello :) Tesher is getting so big since I saw him at Tabitha's wedding clear back in MARCH! They're so fun at this age aren't they :)
Post a Comment